Nursesarena Forum

Welcome, Guest: Help / Recent Posts / Search / Login / Register

Stats: 4195 Members, 8280 topics. Date: November 24, 2020, 06:06:04 PM

I’ll work in Niger general hospital – Gov’s wife - News - Nursesarena Forum

Nursesarena Forum / General Category / News / I’ll work in Niger general hospital – Gov’s wife (1707) Views

Pages (1) (Print) (Go Down)

I’ll work in Niger general hospital – Gov’s wife by Idowu Olabode : July 09, 2015, 09:49:58 PM
Wife of the Niger State Governor, Dr. Amina Bello, on Thursday said she would work as a medical practitioner at the State General Hospital, Minna.

The governor’s wife, who visited the female and pediatric wards at the General Hospital, Minna, said as a consultant gynaecologist, she would want to contribute to the treatment of women in the hospital.

She said, “My visit is to see how I can contribute to the society. That is what I do. I see pregnant women, I see women with problems, I operate on women on caesarian section; that is what I intend to do as my own contribution. The hospital should expect better services.”

“I would like to contribute my own quota, visit some of these women, spend time with them, helping with.their surgeries and deliveries.

“I also need to see how the premises, where I will render my services, looks like. And I am very happy because the environment is so clean despite the old structures.”

She however lamented inadequate space in the hospital.

“It is too small. In a place where you have 600 deliveries, you have only 20 beds? It is not encouraging,” she added.

The Permanent Secretary of the Hospital Management Board, Dr. Makusidi Muhammad, commended the governor’s wife for her input and readiness to contribute her own quota.

He told journalists that the rate of infant and maternal mortality in Niger State has reduced.

source:  Punch newspaper

« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 09:56:32 PM by Idowu Olabode »

Pages (1)

Viewing this topic: 0 Members and 1 Guest

Nurse with rare brain disorder wins $4M suit against hospital

Started by Idowu Olabode

Replies: 0
Views: 3213
Last post November 23, 2014, 06:01:55 PM
by Idowu Olabode
British Ebola nurse in critical condition, hospital says

Started by Idowu Olabode

Started by Idowu Olabode

Replies: 0
Views: 2089
Last post January 10, 2015, 12:53:27 PM
by Idowu Olabode

(Go Up)

Nursesarena Forum - Copyright © 2014 - 2020 Developed By Martin Sunday. All rights reserved.
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Disclaimer: Every Nursesarena Forum member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nursesarena Forum.